[NBLUG/talk] Sendmail

Susan Baur susan at cdl.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:17:49 PDT 2005

I'm another sendmail newbie, but when I was setting up sendmail on
one of my boxes, I found the following webpages helpful. Maybe your
answer's in one of them too.

http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/faqs/RH-sendmail-FAQ/book1.html
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/5507
http://www.faqs.org/docs/linux_network/x15291.html

Unfortunately, I use my webapp to set the from address on any public
messages sent from the machine so haven't had to worry about your
specific issue. Though I wonder if the mail client he's using could
be configured with the appropriate from address? Just a thought.

--Susan Baur