[NBLUG/talk] ipcs/ipcrm

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Jun 22 12:32:47 PDT 2005

Sorry this took so long. I was real busy on a project and it's now
clearing up...

[root at abco wrs]# ipcs

------ Shared Memory Segments --------
key        shmid      owner      perms      bytes      nattch     status
0x626d756e 655360     root      666        65536      0
0x646c6f68 688129     root      666        65536      0
0x00000000 557058     postgres  600        10436608   1          dest

------ Semaphore Arrays --------
key        semid      owner      perms      nsems
0x626d756e 3801088    root      666        3
0x646c6f68 3833857    root      666        3

------ Message Queues --------
key        msqid      owner      perms      used-bytes   messages

[root at abco wrs]#