[NBLUG/talk] Duplicating a server

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sat Nov 19 19:20:49 PST 2005

Sameer -

The link you sent could be the very thing I have been looking for.
Using rsync has been suggested, but the docs for me are more than I can
assimilate with my knowledge and use of Linux (I get it and working and
then forget it for a year or so - try that with Microsoft's products).

Thank you....

Todd

--
Ariste Software