[NBLUG/talk] Needing urgent assistance ...correction

Shakti Iva shakti-iva at rcn.com
Tue Nov 29 22:48:05 PST 2005

(written for Nancy by Shakti, misunderstood some information previously)

Dear Friends,

I am sending this message from my friend's home and her e-mail account,
since my
internet connection is not in operation - which is THE issue I am
contacting you about.

I need somebody to call me on the phone immediatelly (cannot wait till

Ubuntu was compatible when tested with the live CD, however, we wouldn't
be   able to install it possibly due to not knowing how to with the dial
up modem.

Since working with my  therapy clients is majorly dependent on the
internet connection, this is a truly urgent call.

Please contact me immediately on 415 457 9622 ( 10 am -10 pm, speak to the
answermachine first, as I screen calls).

I would really appreciate anyone's help.

sincerely,

Nancy Burroughs.