[NBLUG/talk] Webmin Future Directions Web Conference, 13 Dec

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:30:10 PST 2005

On 11/30/05, Crawford Rainwater <crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:
> I received a call from Open Country (sponser of Webmin) this morning
> informing me of this web conference with Jamie Cameron (Webmin founder)
> title "Webmin Future Directions".  The conference will be 13 December
> (NOT 6 December as noted on the web site) at 1PM or 4PM PST.

Speaking of webmin there's a pretty nasty exploit out there:

http://www.dyadsecurity.com/webmin-0001.html
http://www.webmin.com/security.html
http://www.webmin.com/changes.html

And from what I hear nobody kept the vendors in the loop, so I expect
patched packages to take a few days to come out.

Augie.

--
Registered Linux user #229905
GPG Public Key: http://www.schwer.us/schwer.asc