[NBLUG/talk] Linux on an Acer 3502WLCI laptop

Daniel Hodul, Ph.D. dhodul at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:28:30 PDT 2005

Hello,
I wonder if anyone has had experience installing Linux on an Acer Aspire 3502WLCI ?  I tried once before with a diferent version and lost windows xp when I partitioned my HD.  What was cool was, I was successful in installing Linux and it worked nicely....but I still need windows apps, so the tech support reinstalled win xp and lost Linux.

Hope I'm not violating any protocols here!  I really want to get with Linux advocasy, and rather need to fast track my skills....so I appeal for help from your esteemed membership.  Thanks in advance.

DAN HODUL