[NBLUG/talk] Group Calendaring?

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Wed Oct 26 14:02:47 PDT 2005

May I add another new project to the list, Zimbra.  I downloaded it but have
not installed it on a box yet.  It looks extremely promising.

Zimbra
http://zimbra.com

Also
------------
Open Groupware
http://opengroupware.org

E-groupware may work for you.
http://egroupware.org

Kolab
http://www.kolab.org/

Dot Project - may even fit the bill for your small office.
http://www.dotproject.net/

I would give a nod to Citadel also.

OX is a bit(big,bitch) of a job to install/configure/upgrade.  Been there done
that.

Tried Schoolhouse sometime back and was not impressed... haven't been back
around to it lately.  Same with Sunbird, although there is now a plugin for
Thunderbird.  Keep an eye on this combo.

Tried VTiger and SugarCRM - ..... still wondering what to do with it all and
how it all fits together.....

still on the fence on which to go with??... depends on your needs

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com