[NBLUG/talk] How Low Can We Go?

Stephen Cilley hydro_mancer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 08:00:43 PDT 2006

Sorry, yes, 3.5, my mind kept going to 5 1/4 and then
me telling my mind it was wrong.
The only piece of networking hardware it has on it is
a dialup modem, so this should be fun.
I don't even know what a null modem is.  There are
three ports on the back, a serial, a parallel, and
then one thing I have never seen before in my life
which has two rows of seperated pins, it's very odd
looking.
Anyway, I think I'm going to have to use some floppy
based install, because the rest seems a little over my
head.

Thank You,
Stephen