[NBLUG/talk] Re: Weird GNOME error

AA6AV aa6av at sonic.net
Sun Aug 6 12:27:21 PDT 2006

Hi, Lincoln.
I've been experiencing these same errors for a couple of weeks.
I use GNOME for my Debian Unstable desktop.
The problem cleared up by itself a couple day ago, after a daily
upgrade (or dist-upgrade).  Your description of the problem is
quite good, and I was just waiting for someone to have this problem
so I wouldn't have to describe it.
In addition, my gecko based browsers all did the same thing, but
not Opera.  It was pretty strange.

I hope the problem goes away for you soon.

Peter

--
Peter Lutz  AA6AV
Debian Linux 2.6.11.12