[NBLUG/talk] apt-get issues

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Tue Aug 8 09:54:28 PDT 2006

It occurred to me that the problem may be in some of the settings?
Here are my apt conf files:

apt.conf:

APT::Default-Release "testing";
APT::Cache-Limit 220000000;
Apt::Get::Purge;

preferences:

Package: wine
Pin: release l=WineHQ APT Repository
Pin-Priority: 1000

And the sources.list has been trimmed to remove everything below
"Experimental" as you suggested, Lincoln.

There is also an apt.conf.d subdir that contains two files:
70debconf
90debsums

Thanks again for all the help