[NBLUG/talk] Anyone use Skype?

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Fri Aug 11 15:19:57 PDT 2006

It's great. And if you work via phone a lot, you can work from anywhere.

They have some really super features, too. Beyond the standard high end office
pbx features, like intelligent answer (different outgoing messages for no
answer, busy, time of day, etc.),  call filters (let the following numbers
through [or forward them to the following numbers] only at the following
days/times),  and my favorite: simultaneous ring: when a call comes in, ring
the main number, and a second programmable number (e.g.: your cell)
simultaneously. Whoever picks up first gets the call.