[NBLUG/talk] debian wierdness

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Aug 11 19:22:14 PDT 2006

mount /dev/sdd1 /mnt/backup

I think it does pretty much the same thing if you specify the -t

I really think I need to recompile the kernel. This one sucks. It's a
stock debian sarge amd64 and it doesn't seem to have much of any modules.
I wonder if I'm even gaining anything by using the amd64 strain on a
server (web/file/mysql)?