[NBLUG/talk] Automatic backups

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:30:53 PDT 2006

That's a problem.  If you have a friend you trust (and who has more space)
maybe you can take your external drive over there and try recovering.  When
you think about it, that would be an even better test since your worst case
scenario would involve restoring to a completely new server anyway.
Otherwise, I guess what you're doing (asking everyone to double-check your
command) is the way to go.

Good luck,
Jack