[NBLUG/talk] [OT] Lawrence Lessig's speech at LinuxWorld

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 18 23:08:24 PDT 2006

Anyone know if there's a place I could download a recording of the "Free
Culture: What We Need From You" speech that Lawrence Lessig gave at
LinuxWorld on Tuesday?  I've found myself trying to explain his speech to a
few people I know, but I just can't seem to explain it nearly as well as he
did!

And just to be clear: assuming that the speech *was* recorded, I'd be
surprised if his speech isn't available *somewhere*, since restricting access
to the recording would presumably go against the principles he put forward in
that speech.

--
Lincoln Peters		<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

panic: can't find /