[NBLUG/talk] Home, looking for Linux servers...

Rob Orsini orsini at sonic.net
Mon Dec 4 19:36:45 PST 2006

It's the season for giving (well, almost) and I want to kick it off
by kicking this big-arse thing the heck out of my garage:

http://www.tupleshop.com/images/server-cabinet.png

If you want it, let me know. It's in pretty good condition and just
needs a bunch of Linux servers to call it home. I have a truck and
could help you transport it to somewhere reasonably close to where I
live (Petaluma).

Note that if you plan on housing non-Linux servers, you can still
have it, but you'll have do the lifting by yourself. ;-)

Rob