Also, is there still CIS49? (was Re: [NBLUG/talk] Unix/Linux class

Eric Skagerberg eric at skagerberg.com
Tue Dec 5 09:46:08 PST 2006

Thanks for asking, Scott.  Yes, indeed:  you can enroll in one, two, or three units worth of CIS 49, "Independent Study in Computer and Information Sciences":
http://tinyurl.com/ylda74

Years ago, I did several semesters of the above course, and it turned out to lead to my position as Computer Science instructor.

And thanks for the Nermal project documents!  I had one of the early user accounts.  Nermal is now the Student server, student.santarosa.edu, and my home directory still has a few crusty old config files from those days.

Eric S.
http://www.santarosa.edu/cis/eric