[NBLUG/talk] job?

Aaron Grattafiori nite at sonic.net
Thu Jan 12 00:49:11 PST 2006

note: ((I guess this qualifies as a question.. though im sure this isn't
the intent of this list, so.. i apologise in advance if this is the
wrong thing to do.))

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any job openings involving
tech support, linux, junior sys admin stuff, internships, networking,
etc...

If you know of something, someone, somewhere or you yourself... are
looking to get some extra work done or know of a position... PLEASE
reply to me (off list) with any additional info you have.

Thanks so much all, hope to hear from anyone soon!
       -Aaron