[NBLUG/talk] Concerning Linux compatibility with the new MacBook Pro

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Jan 16 08:05:37 PST 2006

<lifts rock and peeks out>

Most interesting, I wish I had made it to MacWorld to check out this new
Intel Mac's. :)

I'm more curious about whether the x86 version of OS X can be coerced
into booting on other chipsets (namely, considerably cheaper hardware),
I know they're designing things to *not* work in that fashion, but one
is always curious. :)

- Chris