[NBLUG/talk] Linux installation

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 18 14:54:12 PST 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 08:56:07PM -0000, dennisrichards at shambhala.wanadoo.co.uk wrote:

> Hi, this is Dennis in England mailing for my friend Nancy in
> Fairfax. She is having trouble installing Linux on her PC and could
> use some advice.
<snip>

Additionally, she may be interested in LUGOD's next "installfest" workshop.
(I don't see that NBLUG has any installfests scheduled!)

In fact, LUGOD's next one will be this Saturday, January 21st
(from 10am to 6pm at UC Davis; RSVP required).  See:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Other groups nearby that hold Installfests include:

  CABAL - Sat. Jan. 28th in Menlo Park - http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/
  SVLUG - Sat. Jan. 21st in Mountain View - http://www.svlug.org/installfest/

Good luck!

-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       http://www.cafepress.com/newbreedsw