[NBLUG/talk] Digital cameras

Garland, David david.garland at medtronic.com
Fri Jan 20 15:31:06 PST 2006

I have a Canon Digital Rebel and I love it(or more importantly, my wife
does).  The difference between that and the higher end model, is that
the higher end model is metal instead of plastic, and faster.

Before that I had an Olympus 760 10x, and it stunk.  Broke after a year
too.

My friend in Australia received and inquiry yesterday from the FBI Cargo
Task Force after she bought a digital camera on ebay.  The seller was
based in Hong Kong but the camera shipped from N.Y.

David