[OT] Re: [NBLUG/talk] Digital cameras

DragonGrl ramoth at atlantic.devin.com
Fri Jan 20 15:48:07 PST 2006

Jumping into this discussion, I'm not terribly geeky about cameras and linux
(yet!) but I received a lovely Canon Digital Rebel SLR 300D for my birthday
last year, and have been extremely happy with it. I was using Eric's Mac
with iphoto for a while, but then got Ubuntu running on a "new to me" computer
recently, and have had good luck using digikam and The Gimp for my photo
downloading and editing needs. I just started playing around with that setup
though, so I haven't had a lot of time to run into any problems. In other
words, YMMV.

-Kat

--
                This