[NBLUG/talk] Digital cameras

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Jan 20 15:52:59 PST 2006

> Also, definitely bring the camera by the NBLUG meeting if it's a nice
> Hasselblad or the like, as I would love to see it, and would certainly
> be willing to carry around my own drool bucket. :)

I had an uncle selling a large format Hasselblad some time ago. I never
did hear that he sold it. I think he was asking $10G.

If I could ask a completely off topic question, is there some sort of rule
of thumb between megapixel and ASA grain. I used to be real fond of Kodak
Royal Gold 100 in my Practica.