[NBLUG/talk] Panel Discussion Ideas?

Conrad OHO conradoho at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 21:18:41 PDT 2006

I also like the idea of a panel on linux browsers. I spend most of my
computer time on-line and in a browser, and would like to gain a better
appreciation of the more subtle functional differences between the main
GPL'd ones. Perhaps also include how well they each deal with the many
multimedia interface challenges.
Conrad OHO