[NBLUG/talk] What is the topic for 6/13/06 meeting?

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Thu Jun 8 19:16:56 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 05:37:15PM -0700, Jim Oser wrote:
> Is there a 6/13/06 meeting? (The website says "yes".)
>
> If so, what is the topic for 6/13/06 meeting? (The website doesn't say.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim

Sorry for the lack of an update, I hope to remedy that later this evening.

We do in fact have a speaker this month--me! I'm going to be giving a talk
I'm titling "PXE Magic" which will go over how to set up a PXE boot
environment and some neat things you can do once your machines can boot
over the network.

More to follow...

--
Kyle Rankin