[NBLUG/talk] perl problems

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 21:52:09 PDT 2006

Ron, you suggestion worked to fix that error message. Now we are
getting another error stating that it cannot find a function (Can't
locate object method "new" via package "Portal"). There is an error
message that was encountered twice stating that a configuration file
was not correctly set up.

At least we can now be sure that there is nothing wrong with Perl on
my web server.  We are hitting the install instructions again to track
this one down.

Thank you for your suggestion. If we have questions later I will post
them again.

Sean