[NBLUG/talk] SVLUG: Women in FLOSS

Chris Wagner chriswagner at amyskitchen.net
Fri Jun 9 09:21:21 PDT 2006

Of course, extending the theme of language..  One might ask, why not
just say Libre Open Source Software (less redundant), but having the
acronym "LOSS" on a powerpoint presentation an IT manager is presenting
to executives probably isn't desirable, where as "FLOSS" could be more
of an amusing talking point to bring a certain amount of levity to these
otherwise boring meetings.

- Chris W.