[NBLUG/talk] Linux for media player system

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:14:24 PDT 2006

I agree that this would probably be the easiest way for him to get his
computer up and running Linux, but he is also looking for a packaging
system. Is it possible to add programs to a Live CD in some form to
customize it? How would he add his media player of choice if it does
not come with the default Live CD?

Sean