[NBLUG/talk] Mailman setup

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Tue Jun 20 18:25:52 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 12:19:48AM +0000, Doug Palmer wrote:
> I need to set up a Mailman server at work. Any advice on which mail
> server to use? I can choose from sendmail, postfix, or exim. I'd prefer
> ease of admin over feature set if that helps.

I think postfix best matches those requirements, although in my limited
experience exim seemed pretty easy to configure also.  Postfix admin seemed
pretty logical to me from the beginning and I've always been able to make
it do what I want.*

* credit here to the Debian postfix maintainers for their well-integrated
packages and plugins.

-troy