[NBLUG/talk] Seeking: Webmaster/Programmer

S. Saunders sms at sonic.net
Sat Jun 24 22:01:38 PDT 2006

On Sat, June 24, 2006 21:28, Walter Hansen wrote:

> That's my one boss, he is "over-the-edge" and is bound to drive people
> nuts some of the time. He wrote the advert. I would not tend to take
> the statement too seriously. However he is wanting someone to work
> in house at least a couple days a week so driving distance is a
> consideration.

Thanks for the clarification.

I presume anyone who indicated a willingness & ability to be in-house
several days per week (or every day) would qualify?

It's not like a critical-uptime-support engineer-on-pager situation, where
the poor sot may get hauled out of bed at a random 3am and need to
be in the saddle typing within the half-hour...

- Steve S.