[NBLUG/talk] Installing Debian or Other GNU

Howard howardas at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 28 13:01:08 PDT 2006

Well thanks for the suggestion.
But the original question was aboot commands in invoking
Grub. I tried to make a Boot Floppy with Grub, but I am not quite
sure where all the files are. In /boot I only have stage1 & stage2.
I think the stage1_5 type files I found in /usr/share/grub.

So what are the necessary files to make a Boot Floppy with Grub??
I could download a tar.gz  or deb pacakge, but Grub is already installed
I think I should be able to use what I already have.

Howard