[NBLUG/talk] Quick note re: MythTV

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Tue May 2 11:47:04 PDT 2006

Sounds wicked Scott!

What parameters are you using for mount on the the old ws/nfs client?

I have had my Myth box up and running for about 2 years now FC1->FC3.  The
atrpms yum repository makes it nice to set it and forget it when the upgrades
come rolling out.  The wife and kids love it.  I am not into TV and such, but
it is nice to record a program every once in awhile.  No HDTV for us...
Luddites that we are. ; )

--
Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
CTO Alliance Medical Center

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you
win" - Gandhi
"If you want truly to understand something, try to change it" - Kurt Lewin

GPG key http://www.oswizards.com/pubkey.asc