[NBLUG/talk] Remotes

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Wed May 24 21:53:28 PDT 2006

I know theres an ultra cool remote that costs about a hundred that can
map all sorts of keyboard commands and even macro multiple keystrokes. I
  found it while looking up Video Appliance Computers (there's some name
for them) some time ago. I don't have the link here and can't seem to
bring it up at the moment. It's on a site for a guy who's business is
making Linux Video Appliances. Whenever I eventually set up such a
system I'm going to get one.