[NBLUG/talk] Mouse Server

David shadoweyez at hotpop.com
Wed May 31 21:45:32 PDT 2006

For small cases and motherboards, I recommend shuttle, as they have really good
stuff in general.  they have boards with onboard ethernet (doesn't everyone
these days) and a PCI slot, however, fitting 4 hard drives in any small case is
going to be very tricky at best.

If you really don't have the room for a full tower, you might have to make do
with 1 or 2 internal hard drives, and then maybe 1 or 2 external (usb or
firewire) hard drives.  As an aside, how much space do you need?  The newest
harddrives are 750 gigs.

~David~