[NBLUG/talk] Finding an compatible IDE motherboard

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Nov 10 19:11:00 PST 2006

Ross -

Greatly appreciate your interest/question.  I have Centos 4 running on
an old box; not sure of the motherboard or CPU.  But when I went to
upgrade my Red Hat 9 to Centos 4 or Fedora 5 (I believe it was 5) or the
Linux on a CD (Ubuntu), none will install.

Now it may be due to my lack of understanding about upgrading drivers
that I can't upgrade.  My main goal is to have Centos 4 on the computer
due to the great performance on the other box (I have not had to touch
it :-) ) and to have them both as close as possible since they are
suppose to be "backups" to each other.

Todd

--
Ariste Software