[NBLUG/talk] Systems Administrator - Linux - 1-3 years exp. San Francisco, CA.

Andrea Clarke andrea at planetschnoogie.com
Fri Dec 28 17:26:53 PST 2007

Hello all -

I am working with a company in San Francisco that is seeking a Linux Systems
Administrator with 1-3 years experience and was hopeful to reach your group.

I am an Independent Recruiter and work directly with the hiring manager and
am happy to discuss the company with all who are interested.

Please let me know if releasing the following job description to your group
is acceptable.

Happy New Year and Thanks so much! Andrea

Andrea Clarke
 <http://planetschnoogie.com/>

work: 541-549-8294 (remote from Oregon)
andrea at planetschnoogie.com

technical recruiting services

Junior Systems Administrator
San Francisco, Ca.
$75K plus full benefits
Reply to andrea at planetschnoogie.com

1-3 years experience setting up PCs, Linux servers and other computers
Degree a Plus but not required. Passionate and enthusiastic and hungry to
learn and dive into the technology is most important.
Happy with 24x7 availability and occasional international travel
Ideally a computer fanatic/geek that has been into computers, software and
operating systems since they were a kid would excel in this position.

About the Company:
Fed by automatic spiders that crawl the web for audio video content and
content partnerships with over 60 leading content and media companies, the
COMPANY uses visual analysis and speech recognition to better understand
rich media content. Users can search for content, create personal TV
channels that automatically splice relevant content together and even use
our download feature to automatically download content to mobile devices.

For immediate consideration please send updated resume along with an outline
of relevant Technical experience to Andrea Clarke -
andrea at planetschnoogie.com - Please include current and expected salary
along with availability for a phone conversation.

Thanks!
http://planetschnoogie.com - Technical Recruiters

 <BLOCKED::https://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/427582/>

 <BLOCKED::https://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/427582/>