[NBLUG/talk] Azureus

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:01:24 PST 2007

Azureus is doing a very nice job of downloading anime for me I'm downloading
LOTS of files right now to make up for some bad backups.  When it's busy it
seriously bogs down Firefox.  Is there any way to get Azureus to step out of
the way when Firefox wants to do something or do I have to just limit how
many it's downloading or the max speed it can use?

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.