[NBLUG/talk] CMP Sys Admin mag? [...& others?]

Jim Oser oserj at OserConsulting.com
Wed Feb 21 16:49:39 PST 2007

I get the magazine. I have been paying for it for years.

I think I read recently that they were going to discontinue the paper
version of the magazine and only be online. However, I can't find
where I saw this so maybe it was another magazine that is going to be
only online.

Last week, I got a bill for another year and decided not to renew if
they were only going to discontinue publishing on paper. The bill
however didn't mention that.

The website is

www.sysadminmag.com

Jim