[NBLUG/talk] OT: Drupal talk tonight at SoCoSA(June 5)

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Tue Jun 5 14:52:31 PDT 2007

Hey there fellow linux users...

Thought some of you might be interested in tonight's SoCoSA meeting topic...
Drupal is a web content management system that runs on Linux (and other
OSes).  In fact, it's the system that both NBLUG and SoCoSA use to manage
their websites.

Meeting location is the same as NBLUG, but we start a little earlier...
(and on a different day of the month, of course)

----- Forwarded message from "SoCoSA notifications and reminders, primarily of events" <notify at socosa.org> -----