[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Officer Nominations are open

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Fri Jun 15 09:37:44 PDT 2007

Hi NBLUG,

As I mentioned at the last meeting, we will be holding an election at the
next NBLUG meeting for all elected officers. The roles of each of these
officers are defined in http://nblug.org/bylaws so I won't re-paste the
whole text here, but the positions that will be open for nomination are:

President
Vice-President
Treasurer
Scribe
2 Board Member at Large positions

If you would like to nominate someone (including yourself) for one of these
positions, please reply to this thread with your nomination(s). Nominations
will be open until the beginning of the election at our July meeting.

If you are nominated for a position, please reply to the nomination stating
whether you accept or decline the nomination, so we know whether to put you
on the ballot.

If you have any questions about the process or positions, please don't
hesitate to email me. In addition if you are interested in seeing what it
is like to be on the board, we will be holding a board meeting this Tuesday
in the evening you can sit in on, so email me and I can fill you in on the
time and place.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President