[NBLUG/talk] What's with the SRJC Linux sysadmin program?

Ryan Perigo rperigo at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:10:46 PDT 2007

I'm currently taking the second Linux course at the JC taught by M. Street,
word is the course hasn't been and wont be offered for a few semesters. The
course after that(standalone server, I think) is not even on the radar at
the JC. I wonder if people are getting their training somewhere else around
here (north bay) and where, or if the online community of *nix users is
training its own fast enough to keep up with the demand. I suspect the
latter.

I'm sure Mr. Street will illuminate this issue in due time.

Ryan