[NBLUG/talk] Desktop icons disappeared again

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:01:11 PDT 2007

Just FYI, unless anyone has suggestions.  My desktop icons disappeared in
Fedora core 6 again.  I shut down all of my running stuff, which fixed it
last time, to no avail.  Nautilus was still running, in fact there were
three running.  (This might be a clue, I'll check it next time.)  Logging
off and in didn't help, I didn't even get wallpaper.  (Maybe something was
running wild?  I'll check system usage next time.)  Rebooting fixed the
problem.

Jack

--
English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.