[NBLUG/talk] [SoCoSA/discuss] Sending to Comcast mailserver woes....

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Tue Nov 20 08:54:30 PST 2007

Hi,

No, it was a 3 zone NAT firestarter script that I had tweaked just the way I
wanted it.  It had been working wonderful for years.  All of a sudden in mid
September things started to get a bit wierd.... and it was only with comcast.

It may be me... then again, I may have been caught in something that I need to
adapt to.  The slashdot article is interesting.

http://www.betanews.com/article/Senators_Use_Comcast_Blocking_to_Revive_Net_Neutrality_Debate/1193692886

I have since removed my trusty firestarter script and gone with a quick and
easy default script for now.  I guess I will have to dig into the details of
my firestarter script and try to tweak it to stay up with the times.

--
Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
CTO Alliance Medical Center