No subject

Mon Oct 1 13:16:20 PDT 2007

Substitute the correct IP address of your server, make sure you include
the "631" which is the CUPS port, and substitute whatever name you gave
the printer, I hope you didn't put spaces in the name although I'm sure
there's a way to handle it.

I forget what other steps there are, but you probably won't need to
practice any more Linux spells or mix any more Windows potions since by
default I think it can be accessed anonymously.

Cheerful regards,

Bob