[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] Installfest Cancelled! :(

Ted Treadwell theodore_3 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 16:22:15 PDT 2007

Hi Dave,

Um.. this is bad timing, because I just put up 8 flyers yesterday and today
around Santa Rosa.  I also posted the event on craigslist and the Press
Democrat online event calendar.  It's possible these might still pull some
people in, if so, is it possible that it could still be held?

I'd be happy to help out with whatever - putting up flyers, posting online,
etc.  It seems a little too casual now, maybe enlist more people and delegate
tasks.

Also I was thinking the website could use a bulletin board where people could
post Linux questions and plan for events.

Regards,
Ted Treadwell