[NBLUG/talk] Form submission from: Installfest Registration

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Thu Oct 18 15:47:03 PDT 2007

James:  I'm not sure what version of Ubuntu was loaded onto your laptop,
but you can download copies from Ubuntu.com <http://www.ubuntu.com/>.
As I said, if you subscribe to the mailing list and post your message to
talk at nblug.org, you can learn a lot. Make sure you subscribe because
most people respond to the list, and may not reply to your email address
directly.

Just describe how your machine is set up, and what your problem is.
People are very patient and will ask questions back to you to help
understand what really went wrong, and/or how to fix it.

-dave.

--
Dave Sisley
dsisley at sonic.net