[NBLUG/talk] Hello

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Wed Sep 12 16:08:20 PDT 2007

On 9/12/07, Eric Eisenhart <eric at nblug.org> wrote:
> Actually, it's as easy as: sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop
>
> The uninstall part is optional; and a bit more complicated, especially since
> there might be individual applications you want.  Removing gdm might be a
> good start, though.

You don't really need to uninstall anything, I did it about a month
ago, and now I can easily switch between KDE and Gnome.. So as long as
you can afford the diskspace, just leave gnome installed.

I'm also glad I did that because it turns out I don't really like KDE :)

-Steve

--
Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu