[NBLUG/talk] VMware on Linux on Xen with non-linux Dom0...

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:40:59 PDT 2007

On 9/12/07, Robert P. Thille <list-nblug-talk at rangat.org> wrote:
> So far, NetBSD seems to be completely stable, so I'll probably stick
> with that.  I might further investigate VMWare on NetBSD, because
> apparently some time in the dim past that worked...

AFAIK, VMWare does not run inside any of the BSDs. :-(

Just out of curiosity, did you play with FreeBSD or OpenBSD on the
machine? (Last time I looked, NetBSD struck me as the *BSD most likely
to implode in the near future, but that's subjective.)

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu

Assembly language experience is [important] for the maturity and
understanding of how computers work that it provides.
                -- D. Gries