[NBLUG/talk] Installfest-PLUS! Saturday, October 2oth

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Mon Sep 24 18:14:44 PDT 2007

We are happy to announce our next installfest on Saturday, October 20th.

Since Linux has become pretty easy to install these days, we have
decided to open the Installfest up and we are soliciting requests for
post-installation help as well. If there is a service or application
you've always wanted to run, but can't figure it out, please register
for the Installfest and come on down to O'Reilly Media in Sebastopol
(Directions <http://nblug.org/genloc>).

If you are interested in attending, please pre-register on our
Installfest page <http://nblug.org/installfest>. If you would like to
help out, please send an email to installfest[at]nblug.org. If you'd
like to help promote the event, we will also have a flyer that you can
print out and post in useful places (please go to the NBLUG
<http://nblug.org> website and download the file attached to the
installfest announcement).

See you there!

--