[NBLUG/talk] Any experience with Billionton 100M bluetooth dongle?

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Sat Apr 5 17:56:39 PDT 2008

Has anyone had any experience with the Billionton (or any other brand for that
matter) bluetooth dongles? These are all over ebay for $3 - $10 these days.
Some are so small that the circuit side is smaller than the USB plug. Talk
about potential for loss... (cough, kitty, cough!)

Any success getting them to run under linux?

I'm running Debian and would like to be able to communicate between my cell
phone and desktop for purposes of transferring photos.