[NBLUG/talk] photo gallery on my web site

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Tue Apr 29 13:21:20 PDT 2008

David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> Jack Smith wrote:
>
>> I have a lot of photos in my web site and would like to set things up so
>> people can scroll through them.  Right now, I can point to a directory and
>> people can see a list and bring up a photo, but some people are annoyed at
>> having to click on the back arrow and then on another picture.  They'd
>> rather have a handy next button.  Anyone know where I should look to find
>> out how?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Install gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) on your server?
>
> Or use flickr, picasa online, etc. ...
>
> HTH,
>
> DR
I use gallery on my site <http://roth-sisley.net/gallery2/main.php>.
Please feel free to take it for a spin.

It might be more than you want to tackle, but it's been around awhile
and is pretty robust (plugins, etc.).  I'm curious about some of the
others listed in jaymz's link - some look very simple.

-dave.

--
Dave Sisley
dsisley at sonic.net